Recon Jet is controlled via an optical touchpad and a two-button rocker. The optical touchpad is used to navigate through horizontal and vertical menu items, and it can be operated in all weather conditions, even when the user is wearing gloves. The two-button rocker is used to interact with screens and menus and to turn Recon Jet on and off.
1. Optical Touchpad
- Use the optical touchpad to navigate Jet.
- Swipe forward and back on the optical touchpad to navigate horizontal menu items.
- Explore vertical menus by swiping up and down on the optical touchpad.
- Use the select button to interact with screens and menus.
- Press and hold the select button for 2 seconds to open the Action and/or Power Options menus.
- Use the back/power button to go to the previous screen.
- Press and hold BACK/POWER for 2 seconds to power Jet on. Hold for 5 seconds to power Jet off. Hold for 9 seconds to force shutdown (not recommended).
- Press and hold the BACK/POWER button for 2 seconds to access the Quick Nav menu.
- Open the cover to access Jet’s Micro-USB port and to connect Jet to a computer or charger.
- Red indicates Jet is powered off and charging. White indicates Jet is powered on. Pink indicates Jet is powered on and charging.
- Use the Display Control Column to make sure the display is positioned optimally.