- Make sure your Snow2 is running the latest software. (Sync with Uplink to stay up to date.)
- Power off Snow2 when it is not in use.
- Lower the Brightness setting. (Navigate to Settings, Display, Brightness.)
- Enable the Display Off mode. (Press and hold Select, then press Down, and choose Display Off.)
- Disable Wi-Fi when it is not in use. (Navigate to Settings, Advanced, Wi-Fi.)
- Make sure Snow2 is fully charged before use.
Note: Before storing Snow2 for an extended period of time, make sure the battery is fully charged. Connecting Snow2 to a charger every three months during the off season will help prolong the life of the battery.