Transcend utilizes Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) upon first strong GPS signal lock. This allows the clock to automatically calculate the proper Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). However, you may have to set the correct hour based on your time zone.
To set the time on your device:
- Select Set Time from the Preferences menu
- Use the buttons on your control panel to cycle through which digit (hours or minutes), or AM/PM, you would like to change - a white highlight box acts as your cursor to select
- Select what you would like to change - the white box will turn to Up and Down arrows
- Use the buttons on your control panel to change the digits, or AM/PM
- Press Select to verify your change and go on to the next change
- Select the Back icon to exit
A World Time Zone has been attached to this document to aid in setting Transcend for your particular region.